The Droppy S3 add-on allows you to connect your Droppy setup to Digitalocean Spaces and store the uploaded files in the bucket.
- Digitalocean will provide you the following details: access key, secret key and region. Use the access key to fill in the key value and the secret key as secret value.
- The endpoint value should be as follow: https://<your-region>.digitaloceanspaces.com So if you're using nyc3 as region the endpoint value should be https://nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com
- Because the region is already specified in the endpoint value you will not have to provide the region in the region setting value. You'll have to specify the "default" s3 value "us-east-1" as region value.
- Enter your bucket name into the bucket value
- If you files are stored in a custom directory inside the bucket then enter a custom path in the path field. Make sure to end your path with a backslash / Something like: myfolder/
And that's it, your files will now be uploaded to the bucket.
An example config should look something like:
"key" : "MYAPIKEY",
"secret" : "MYSECRETKEY"
"region" : "us-east-1",
"bucket" : "MYBUCKET",
"path" : ""
Article is closed for comments.