! Important update note !
In update 1.4.0 there have been some changes to the file structure of Droppy, so if you're upgrading from a version lower than 1.4.0 then it is suggested to note the following things:
- First of all it is highly suggested to make a backup before proceeding this update, just in case something may fail. (It's not necessary to backup the uploads directory).
- There have been some changes to the upload code, most of the code has been moved from src/upload.php to resources/class/upload.class.php
- !IMPORTANT! The themes/ directory is no longer located in the main directory of Droppy but has been moved inside the resources/ directory, it is not necessary to move this directory over to the new location, you can also just delete the themes/ directory in the main directory after updating. But it is important to note that any changes to the themes may get lost. If you made any changes to one of the themes you can try moving it to the resources/themes/ directory, but it isn't guaranteed this will work because it overwrites new changes that were made in version 1.4.0, before you move it over please read point 4 below.
- There has also been some changes to the themes structure, each theme directory now has a subdirectory called pages/ (Full path resources/themes/pages/). The PHP files inside this directory are being loaded from the home.php file, please make sure to apply your changes to these page files. You should also be able to use your old themes from before this update but we do not 100% guarantee this will work properly.
- Make sure that you update all the plugins after you finished updating Droppy.
If you need any assistance please feel free to create a ticket over here