Since update 2.0.5 the Premium plugin supports Stripe as payment gateway. Setting up Stripe is really simple.
- Go to https://dashboard.stripe.com/ and setup your new account, more info about settings up accounts can be found over here https://stripe.com/docs/multiple-accounts
- Once your account is setup, head over to the developers page
- Then go to the "Api keys" page
- On the API page click "Reveal key" and copy the key to your clipboard
- Now header over to your Droppy admin panel, and go to the "Premium settings" page
- Select "Stripe" as Payment gateway and fill in the copied key in the Stripe API field
- Click "Save" on the bottom of the page and Droppy will automatically setup all products, prices and webhooks at Stripe.
- And that's it, you are now be able to accept payments through Stripe.
Please sign in to leave a comment.