Skip to main content
How to install the S3 add-on
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Droppy and this plugin.
- Download the plugin from CodeCanyon and unzip the file it should contain a directory called "Files".
- Inside the "Files" directory is a directory named "droppy_s3", open this directory and inside you'll find a file called "settings.json", open the file with your preferred text editor.
- Fill in your S3 settings (See the section "Configuration" for more info) and save the file.
- Move the entire directory "droppy_s3" to the application/plugins/ folder on your server.
- And that should be it, your S3 plugin is now installed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.