To connect the S3 plugin to your Google cloud storage bucket you'll need to follow the steps below.
- Go to your google cloud console and create a new bucket. You're free to fill in your preferred name and region
- Once the bucket is created go view the contents of your bucket and then go to the "Permissions" tab
- Now click on "Switch to Fine-Grained" and also select fine-grained in the popup.
- Once this is enabled go to the "Settings" page on the left side.
- Then go to the "Interoperability" tab
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the button "Set .... as default project"
Then copy the "Access key" and paste it into the settings.json file that is located in the droppy_s3 folder. Do the same with the Secret value
- Fill in "https://storage.googleapis.com" as endpoint value, set the region value to auto and fill in your bucket name in the bucket field. In the end it should look like this:
- And that's it. Save the settings.json file and from now on the files should be uploaded to your bucket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.