It can happen that uploads are stuck in the status "processing". Most of the time this is caused by a misconfiguration in your server. Please check the following things before creating a ticket:
- Try different types of uploads like uploading 1 single file, uploading multiple files and also try uploading small files (< 500kb) and larger files (> 50 mb). If the upload only happens with large files then try lowering your chunk size (Admin panel -> Upload settings (Minimum is 1)). If the issue only happens when multiple files are uploaded then please make sure the PHP ZIP module is installed on your server.
- Droppy requires a larger execution time than is set by default. So please check your PHP configuration for low timeout values and increase them accordingly. More info can be found in the following article: Droppy - Troubleshoot upload and download issues
- Try turning off upload file encryption (when enabled) in your Droppy admin panel, and try uploading a file again. If the upload now works then make sure the PHP openssl module is installed before enabling file encryption. Please check this article for more info.
- If you're using a Droppy file storage add-on such as the S3 or FTP add-on then please make sure your connection settings and credentials are correct.
- Try enabling debug mode on your System page in your admin panel. After enabling debug mode try to do another upload and check if there are any logs on the System page in your admin panel (make sure to refresh the page). Make sure to send over the log entries when creating a ticket.